Friday, 17 July 2009

HDR + B&W

“The world is black and white”

There’s a bubble in my eye
Reflections of colored bubbles
Blown through a wand
…
Soap suds Of little worlds
Flowing through This evening’s air
Filled with rainbow colors
Colors of joy
…
The world is black and white Landscaped
Behind these little worlds of joy Until they burst
Bursting into nothing
…
The excitement Ones little lips Create
One after another Until the bottle
Of rainbow joy is gone...

8 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Another beautiful shot. U tried doing black n whites jua but I failed to impress myself. U did good man.

Anonymous said...

nice one bro, enjoyed watching ur scenery shots so far, keep it up

Aziz Photography said...

Thank OOF...i love B&W photos... :)

Aziz Photography said...

Dhani....Thankz bro...

Out Of Focus said...

Aziz.. Aku salah tiap lah.. wen I sed u tried doing balck n whites, i meant I tried doing black and whites.. Hehe.. U didn't fail man.. I failed.. Hehe..

Aziz Photography said...

hehe...no probs tu...

HightonRidley said...

Good comp and nice application of HDR. I go for a much grittier look in mine but I see the softer approach works as well.

Nice!

Aziz Photography said...

Thanks Highton-Ridley...i like softer n more natural HDR look depends on the photos...:)Thanks for visiting...